Quietside QSCE-183 - 18,000 BTU 208/230V 1-Phase 60Hz 13 SEER Rotary Cooling Only Mini-Split Duct Free Air Conditioner System - Single Zone
Quietside Mini Splits provide simple solutions to your comfort problems. Whether it's cooling down hot spots inside an existing building to conditioning sunrooms, bedrooms or garages, the Quietside range of Mini Splits provides an attractive, 'simple-to-install-and-use' option. In addition to these features, both indoor and outdoor units are designed for a low noise level and small footprint to minimize the intrusion into your space.
Includes both the indoor model QSCE-181 and outdoor model QSCC-181.
Installation & Warranty Disclaimer: This unit MUST be installed by a licensed HVAC contractor. Failure to do so will void the entire system warranty, including all equipment, parts and labor. Having this system installed by a certified professional helps ensure that it is sized and serviced properly to operate correctly in the given conditions. If you have questions about this disclaimer, please feel free to contact us at 866-519-2461.
Features and Benefits of Quietside:
- Reliable & Efficient Rotary Compressor - These units utilize the Toshiba R410A Rotary Compressor, which are world renowned for their reliability and efficiency levels, allowing the Quietside units to meet 13 SEER, 7.7 HSPF requirements while keeping unit footprint & noise levels to a minimum.
- Self Diagnostic / Fault Codes - In the unlikely event of a fault occurring with the system, the units are capable of diagnosing the fault and displaying the fault code on the indoor unit.
- Unobtrusive Indoor & Outdoor Unit Design - The Quietside indoor and outdoor units are designed to take up a minimum amount of space to and blend into any decor.
- Wireless Remote Control - Each unit has a wireless remote controller allowing the end user to select operating mode, set temperature, fan speed, air vane operation (sweep or fixed) and also program a single-timed start or stop of the system.
- Low Noise Levels - Extremely quiet unlike noisy conventional systems.
- Dry Mode - Dehumidify the air during hot and humid weather.
The Quietside Mission Statement: "To provide comfort products for homes and businesses by offering innovative and space saving HVAC products reducing energy consumption and promoting the preservation of our environment for the benefit of future generations. We will aim to make these products available through a strategically structured distribution network. We will continuously strive to be the leader in offering the most technologically advanced HVAC products available to serve our consumers and the ecosystem of today and tomorrow." Read more about Quietside on their site.
General System Specifications:
- Nom Cooling Capacity (Btu/h): 18,000
- SEER: 13.0
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Power Voltage: 208/230V-1Ph-60Hz
- Breaker Size: 20A
- RLA Cooling/Heating (Amps): 5.3A
- Controls: Wireless
Indoor Unit Specifications:
- Indoor Unit: QSCE-181
- Airflow-High Speed (CFM): 610
- Fan Speeds: High-Med-Low
- Noise Level High (Db): 45
- Width (Inches): 42 1/8"
- Height (Inches): 12 3/4"
- Total Depth (Inches): 8 7/8"
- Weight (lbs): 38lbs
- Condensate Connection Ø: 5/8" OD
Outdoor Unit Specifications:
- Outdoor Unit: QSCC-181
- Outdoor Noise Level (Db): 60
- Width (Inches): 34 1/4"
- Height (Inches): 33 1/2"
- Total Depth (Inches): 11 3/8"
- Weight (lbs): 137lbs
Line Set Specifications:
- Connection Type: Flare
- Size: 3/8" & 5/8"
- Max Line Set Length inc: 50 ft.
- Max Vertical Separation of: 26 ft.
- Charged with R410A for 25 ft.
- Additional R410A charge required: 0.5 oz./ft.
- Certifications Safety: UL & Ulc
- Warranty: 5 years compressor, 1 year parts, 90 days limited labor
Available Product Literature:
(These files require the free Adobe Reader or similar to view.)
3 other products in the same category: