Williams 6508631 - 65,000 BTU Propane Gas Forsaire Top-Vent Counterflow Standing Ignition Furnace
Efficiently designed comfort heating! This model’s powerful Counterflow blower system receives air at ceiling level, warms it and quietly delivers it at floor level to give an equalized floor-to-ceiling temperature! Installs easily and inexpensively.
Top-Vent Counterflow Models require less than one square foot of floor space. They may be recessed into the stud space or surface mounted and vented vertically through the ceiling and roof.
This model is designed for 0'-2,000' Elevation, please see the High Altitude Models for Elevations between 2,000' and 8,000.' If you already have this model and need to convert it, give us a call! We can help you get the parts you need to convert it to your needed elevation!
Product Design Features:
- Freestanding or recessed, Forsaire furnaces are ideal for homes, apartments, offices, schools, cabins and many other applications.
- Counterflow blower system circulates ceiling-to-floor warm air.
- “Matchless” pilot igniter.
- Multi-room heating with optional outlet accessories to heat up to three rooms.
- Equipped with a four-foot service cord.
- Natural or propane models (conversion kits available).
- Automatic temperature and safety controls.
- Resettable vent-limit safety switch (top-vent models).
- Thermostat included.
Product Specifications Overview:
- Btu/hr Input Rating: 65,000
- Btu/hr Output Rating: 48,000
- Efficiency Percentages:
- Thermal - 74.0
- AFUE - 76.0
- Dimensions: 87"H x 10-1/4"D x 14-1/8"W
- Blower Speeds: 2
- CFM @ 115V: 440
- Amps: 3.0
- Pilot Type: Standing Ignition
- Shipping Weight: 107 lbs
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2"
- Gas Type: Propane Gas
- Equipped with a 24V control valve and wall thermostat.
- 4" to an intersecting wall
- 4" from the top of the furnace to ceiling or overhang (2" on 60085 series)
- 0" to finished floor
Wide Selection of Accessories Available (Click for Link):
Williams offers a wide selection of accessories available for this series such as rear and side outlet registers, diffusing grilles, venting accessories and more. See below for quick access to the accessories. View the full list of accessories on our site Here.
- Gas Conversion Kits:
- Rear and Side Outlets - Allows heat to be ducted into a rear or side room:
- Front Diffusing Grilles - A snap-on grille used to divert heat to the right, left or both direction:
- Venting Accessories - Simplify the installation process with these accessories:
- Finishing Items - Clean up the installation of your furnace with these finishing items:
- Miscellaneous Accessories - Other items you may need to install the furnace:
Available Product Literature:
(These files require the free Adobe Reader or similar to view.)
- Williams Full Line Product Brochure
- Williams Forsaire Top-Vent Product Sheet
- Williams Forsaire Top-Vent Installation & Owner's Manual
Are the shipping rates for this equipment coming through a little high? Please remember that this is a large piece of equipment. Because of its larger size (dimensions and weight), higher freight charges may apply and this item will have to ship via truck line on a pallet. If you have any questions about shipping, or would like to get a shipping quote for your order, please don't hesitate to contact one of our sales reps at 866-519-2461; we'd be happy to help you with your purchase!
Important Notes When Buying a New Williams Furnace:
- Read the owner's manual before using/installing.
- Photographs see on this page are representative only.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- We reserve to right to amend product specifications without notice.
- Installation and servicing is required by a qualified service person.
- Venting must comply with the installation manual.
- New York approval MEA197-82E Vol 111 on direct-vent models only.
- Massachusetts approval G3-0305-171.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations for disclaimers.
- Combustion chamber carries a ten-year limited warranty; all other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.