Williams 0743512 - 7,400 BTU Natural Gas High-Efficiency Direct-Vent Room Heater
This model does not require electricity to operate. Great for power outages!
A high-efficiency, low-profile furnace that may be installed nearly anywhere. Great for homes, apartments, offices, garages and room additions. Just minutes are all that is needed to warm up your room while enjoying the money saving, high-efficiency design, modern appearance and low-cost installation. Williams' high-efficiency direct-vent furnaces require no inside air for operation, making them an ideal choice for safe operation to add comfort to nearly any place heat is needed.
Product Design Features:
- Easy Installation, all vent material is included (see below)
- Attractive, durable fresh-white finish
- Unique wall-mount design frees up floor space
- Small, low-profile vent size
- Unique wall-mount design frees up critical floor space
- Electronic ignition
- Air-to-air system offers instant heating
- Sealed-combustion safety technology uses no inside room air for operation
- Combustion chamber carries a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty
Included Vent Material:
- External Plate (WFL–STF088)
- External Vent Cap (WFR–12426530)
- Flanged Air Inlet Tube (WFR–12476500)
- Air Tube Gasket (WFC–12900128)
- Flue Outlet Tube (WFR–12476510)
Product Specifications Overview:
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- BTU/Hr Input Rating: 7,400
- BTU/Hr Output Rating: 5,850
- Efficiency Percentage:
- Thermal: 79
- AFUE: 72
- Unit Dimensions: 18-7/8" x 6-3/4"D x 22-3/4"H
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 19-1/2"
- Type of Control: Built-In
- Shipping Weight: 44 lbs.
- Dimensions and Clearances:
- 2" to Intersecting Wall
- 10" from Top of Furnace to Ceiling or Overhang
- 1/4" to the Back Wall (0" to Spacers)
- 2" to Finished Floor
- Wall Hole Diameter: 4-1/8"
- Air Inlet Pipe Adapter: 3-7/8"
- Exhaust Pipe Diameter: 2-3/8"
Available Product Literature:
(These files require the free Adobe Reader to view.)
- Williams Full Line Product Brochure
- Williams High Efficiency Direct Vent Product Sheet
- Williams High Efficiency Direct Vent Installation & Owner's Manual
Please Read Before Buying:
- Read owner's manual before using/installing.
- Photographs are representative.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- We reserve to right to amend product specifications without notice.
- Installation and servicing required by a qualified service person.
- Venting must comply with the installation manual.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations for disclaimers.
Customers who bought this product also bought: