LG LP073HD2A - PTAC Heat Pump Air Conditioner 7,200 BTU Cooling / 2.5 KW Heat 230V
Quick Product Overview
We are proud to offer LG's line of innovative comfort solutions. When guests are provided with a truly quiet, comfortable room, lodging facilities are rewarded with repeat visits. The best way to assure that is with LG’s new line of PTAC products. They provide an extremely low decibel level and an outstanding sound prevention rating. Plus, LG models have efficiency rating up to 13.3 EER, which translates into energy savings.
Ultra-quiet operation is the hallmark of LG's new line of PTAC products. Low decibel levels and an outstanding sound-prevention rating make this your best choice for a quiet environment, And with efficiency ratings up to 13.3 EER, these units are also your energy efficient choice.
Standard Features in All LG PTAC Models
- Uses Earth-Friendly R410A Refrigerant
- Incredibly Quiet
- Energy Saver Mode
- Digital Control Display Includes These Features
- Temperature display on unit; precise and easy-to-use; ADA compliant
- Cooling, heating and fan modes; one unit for all seasons
- Energy saver mode; helps to lower energy consumption operational costs and saves money
- Auto restart; automatically restarts to programmed setting when the electricity comes on after a power failure
- Auto Restart
- Gold Fin™ Anti-Corrosion
- Protects the unit from the corrosive effects of outside air and extends the operating life of PTAC models; LG’s patented process is standard on LG PTAC models
- Freeze Protection
- LG Technical Support
PTAC Specifications Overview
- Control Type: Digital
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Capacity (BTUs) Cooling: 7,400
- Capacity (BTUs) Heating: 6,400
- Heat Pump Model: Yes
- EER: 13.3
- Rated Voltage: 230/208-60-1
- Electric Heater (kW): 2.5
- Circuit Breaker (A): 15
- Unit Dimension (inches, WxHxD): 42 x 16 x 19-7/8
Required For New Construction Installation
The following items are required, but not included, for new construction installs of LG PTACs
- Wall Sleeve: AYSVB01A
- Outdoor Grille (Your Choice):
- In areas of high humidity a non-powered # AYDR101 condensate drain kit is recommended
LG PTAC Accessories
We provide all the accessories to the LG PTAC line, including condensate kits, hardwire kits, lateral duct kits, leveling legs, sub bases, thermostat adapters and more.
LG PTAC Thermostat Control Options
- PYRCUCA0A Wired Wall Thermostat - Digital, Non-Programmable
- PYRCUCC0A Standard Wireless Digital Thermostat and Occupancy Sensor Kit
- PYRCUCC2A Environmental Control Manager (ECM) together with the required PYNTU0A Networking Kit
Special Pricing and Shipping Options
Call us about special pricing and no charge shipping on your job, we can help you get the bid and meet your deadlines!
Available Product Literature
- LG HVAC Full Line Engineering & Spec Guide
- LG PTAC Owner's Manual
- LG PTAC Sales Sheet Brochure
- LG PTAC Tech Sheet
- LG R410A PTAC Submittal Data Sheet
Requires the free Adobe Reader to view.
LG Video: Features and Benefits of the LG PTAC System
Please visit the ComfortGurus YouTube page for more LG PTAC installation videos, PTAC sound tests, and more.
Additional Product Images
Please note: We do our very best to provide accurate shipping estimates through our online shipping calculator. However, due to the volatile nature of freight rates, additional shipping costs may be incurred on these orders. Conversely, if after we process your shipment and find you have been overcharged, we will contact you to refund the difference. This is especially possible of large orders and orders outside the United States. For a 100% accurate one-time shipping charge, please contact us and we will have our shipping department provide a quote.