- Includes thermostat only, all other accessories mentioned are sold separately
- Thermostat works standalone or with the THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module or with the TrueZONE Wireless Adapter.
- Smart Schedule - programs in seconds for any lifestyle.
- Patented interview based programming and installer setup.
- RedLINK™ wireless communication.
- Increase profit per job by including RedLINK™ accessories that provide comfort and convenience. RedLINK™ accessories include the RedLINK™ Internet Gateway, Portable Comfort Control (PCC), Wireless Outdoor Sensor, Wireless Indoor Sensor, Wireless Entry/Exit Remote, Wireless Vent and Filter Boost Remote, TrueSTEAM™ humidifier with Wireless Adapter and TrueZONE® zoning panel with Wireless Adapter.
- Selectable for residential and light commercial applications. Meets commercial code and is title 24 compliant.
- Light commercial - commercial language (occupied and unoccupied), schedule holidays and custom events, remote setback, economizer and time of day. Remote Setback requires the THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module.
- Plain language setup, no manual needed.
- Alerts and User Interactions Log - Keeps a searchable history of alerts and setting changes to the thermostat to determine if there is a system malfunction or if the issue was caused by a user error. Saves time in troubleshooting and points the technician in the right direction. The Alert and User Interaction Logs are viewable on a computer after you download them from the thermostat to a microSD card.
- Customizable Service Reminders allow dealers to remind their customers when its time to call for service, when their warranty is expiring and to provide customized alerts.
- MicroSD port for copying the Installer Setup, Customizable Reminders, Custom Events and Holidays to multiple thermostats.
- MicroSD port for adding the dealer's contact information on the screen.
- 1 assignable output on the TH8321 model to control humidification, dehumidification, ventilation or a stage of heating/cooling.
- 3 assignable outputs on the Equipment Interface Module to control humidification, dehumidification, ventilation or a stage of heating/cooling. The TH8110 and TH8320 models require the use of a Wireless Indoor Sensor to control humidification and dehumidification.
- 1 assignable input can be used with a wired outdoor, indoor or discharge sensor.
- 4 assignable inputs on the Equipment Interface Module can be used with wired outdoor, indoor or discharge sensors, occupancy sensor for remote setback and dry contact devices to trip pre-packaged or custom alerts such as a full drain pan or water leak.
- Extend wireless range of the Equipment Interface Module by connecting a THM4000R1000 Wireless Adapter to the ABCD terminals.
- Dual powered - battery or hardwired (C wire).
- Precise temperature control (+/- 1° F) for reliable and consistent temperature.
- Multiple staging options to provide comfort or energy savings.
- Hazmat Information: UN 3091 Lithium metal batteries packed in/with equipment
- Application: Up to 3H/2C heat pump or up to 2H/2C conventional
- Dimensions (in.): 4 5/8 in. High, 4 15/16 in. Wide, 1 1/8 in. Deep
- Dimensions (mm): 118 mm. High, 126 mm. Wide, 29 mm. Deep
- Includes: VisionPRO® 8000 thermostat
- Used With: Works standalone or with optional THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module and RedLINK™ accessoriesElectrical Ratings: 18 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- Frequency: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Stages: Up to 3 Heat / 2 Cool Heat Pump or Up to 2 Heat / 2 Cool Conventional when used standalone; Up to 4 Heat / 2 Cool Heat Pump or Up to 3 Heat / 2 Cool Conventional when used with the Equipment Interface Module
- Electrical Connections: Screw terminals
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH): 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Supply Voltage: 18 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- Switch Positions (System): HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT
- Switch Positions (Fan): AUTO-ON-CIRC-FOLLOW SCHEDULE
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 120 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 48.9 C
- Color: Arctic White
- Programmability7-Day Multiple Day Programming or Non-Programmable
- Power Method: Battery or Hardwired
- Terminal Designations: R, RC, C, W-O/B, W2-AUX/E, Y, Y2, G, A-L/A, K, U1 U1, S1 S1
- Display Size: 10 sq in.
- Changeover: Auto or Manual
- Setting Temperature Range (F): Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool 50 F to 99F
- Setting Temperature Range (C): Heat: 4.5 C to 32.0 C; Cool: 10 C to 37.0 C
- Humidification Setting Range: Cooling: 40 to 80% RH. Heating: 10 to 60% RH
- Dehumidification Setting Range: 40 to 80% RH
30 other products in the same category: