Suncourt RDN04 - 4" Inline Radon Mitigation Fan Kit System
Test your home for Radon, it can be found everywhere, and it’s deadly.
Radon is a deadly gas that can easily accumulate in your newer or older home, whether you have a full or partial basement, crawl space, or cement slab. You may be breathing harmful levels of radon and not know it. Have you tested your house for radon?
So what exactly is Radon? Here are some interesting facts that may surprise you:
- Radon is a colorless, odorless, tasteless radioactive gas
- Radon comes from naturally decaying uranium 289 in soil, rocks and water
- Radon is a known carcinogen
- Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer, next to smoking
- 1 in 15 homes in the U.S. has high levels of radon
- Radon is found in all 50 states
- Radon accumulates in poorly ventilated areas of the home such as basements and crawlspaces
- For more information, go to: www.epa.gov/radon/
Upon receiving test results and learning of elevated radon levels, mitigation solutions are your next step. Suncourt's radon mitigation fans are an effective way to reduce radon related health risks to you and your family. Make sure your contractor is offering a Suncourt Radon Fan. A radon mitigation professional can give you the technical guidance you need.
An overview of Suncourt's Radon mitigation fan kit:
PLEASE NOTE: This item, RDN04, does NOT come with an air pressure indicator. If you are looking for the kit that does include the indicator, please see the RDK04 in our catalog.
What's included in the box:
- (1) 4" fan
- Mounting hardware
- (2) white 4" rubber couplers
Suncourt's RDN04 Radon Mitigation Fan Kit is ETL listed for indoor/outdoor use, ETL listed for use in commercial applications and comes with a 5 year limited factory warranty. Other features and specifications are listed below:
- HOUSING: UV resistant, UL 94VO; Epoxy sealed for performance and durability; Watertight; 4" input/output
- MOTOR: 200 CFM; Enclosed for protection; Automatic thermal reset for overload protection; High efficiency impeller
- ELECTRICAL: 120 VAC; 60 Hz; .53 Amps; 40-70 Watts
Since there is no know safe level of radon, there can always be some risk. But the risk can be reduced by lowering the radon level in your home. Make Suncourt a part of your solution today.
Learn more about this product by downloading the documents below:
Watch the "Facts About Radon Gas" video on our YouTube page:
Additional Product Images:
6 other products in the same category: