Rheem Tankless H95 Series Condensing Direct Vent High Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heater RTGH-95DVN
Introducing the PRESTIGE™ line of high efficiency condensing tankless water heaters from Rheem. Condensing technology takes tankless water heaters to the next level! They are designed to efficiently provide continuous hot water with a .94 Energy Factor. Why keep 40-50 gallons of water hot when you don't need it? It's expensive to continue to heat and re-heat water when you're not home or not using it. Rheem's Prestige tankless design offers convenience and low cost operation.
All the hot water you'll ever need... when you need it. It's that simple. The popularity of luxury bathrooms and oversize tubs is growing, and so is the demand for large volumes of low-cost hot water. The Rheem Prestige Tankless provides a compact solution for a continuous supply of energy-efficient hot water that won't run out. Not to mention... good things do come in small packages. Rheem Prestige Tankless is significantly smaller than a conventional water heater. Sophisticated technology has reduced the size and increased the features and benefits. A digital display makes setting a precise water temperature, or monitoring the unit's status, a snap! Its compact size will leave room for a water softener or extra storage.
Many user and installer-friendly features make the Rheem Prestige Tankless the easiest tankless water heater to own. The digital display makes it simple to set the water temperature. Simply set the desired temperature and walk away. Because the water is heated only when it is needed, the outgoing water temperature remains constant. And for your peace of mind, should maintenance be required, the unit's self-diagnostic system will display a maintenance code, which makes troubleshooting less expensive.
A Great Fit for the Following Applications:
- Homes with Busy Families
Enough hot water to load the laundry, start the dishes, bathe the kids and still have enough to enjoy a relaxing shower of your own.
- Homes with Luxury Bathrooms
Master bathrooms are meant to be luxurious and Rheem Tankless water heaters can support the hot water needed to bring them to life.
- Vacation Homes
Rheem tankless water heaters heat water only when a demand for hot water is made, this helps save energy over a traditional water heating system that continuously heats and stores water in anticipation of a hot water need.
Standard Features in Each Water Heater:
- Convenient and affordable 2-pipe direct vent system designed for PVC pipe - Up to 35 ft. of 3" PVC pipe or 5 ft. of 2" PVC pipe (see instructions for details)
- Ultra efficient - .94 Energy Factor for low cost operation
- Continuous hot water – Running out of hot water will be a thing of the past!
- Industry-best! Minimum flow rate and minimum activation flow rate – Homes using low-flow fixtures receive warm water without having to increase the flow of water
- Compact Size - About the size of a medicine cabinet, Rheem units allow for more efficient space utilization in your home
- Precise Temperature Control - Easy to set the water temperature
- Self Diagnostic - Inbuilt system will display easy to read maintenance codes
- EZ-Link Cable - Connect two or more units for high demand applications (# RTG20040, sold separately)
- Condensate neutralizer - reduces installation cost and time
- New! Next generation burner technology
- Remote control is included and can be set from the out-of-the-box 120 degrees up to a 140 degree maximum
- Meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
- Comes standard with built-in electric blower
- Exclusive! Guardian™ overheat film wrap (OFW)
- Exclusive! High-altitude capability options – up to 9,840 ft. elevation above sea level
- Indoor models supplied with a 120 volt power cord
- Environmentally friendly Low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146 requirements
Feature freeze protection to -30° F
- Rheem Quality - Committed to providing to you the highest quality product and backed by great warranties
- Limited Warranty - 12-Year on heat exchanger, 5-Year on parts, 1-Year on labor
Product Specifications Overview:
- Water Heater Type: Indoor direct vent
- Vent Type: PVC venting
- Gas Input BTU/Hr.: 11,000 - 199,900
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Temp. Range: 85° F to 140° F
- Water Flow Rate: GPM @ 77°F Rise Max. - 4.9; GPM @ 45°F Rise Max. - 8.4; GPM @ 35°F Rise Max. - 9.5
- Connection: Water - 3/4"; Gas - 3/4"
- Roughing in Unit Dimensions: 27.5"H x 18.5"W x 9-3/4"D
- Vent Diameter: 3" PVC
- Shipping Weight: 82 lbs.
What's Included in the Box:
- Prestige Indoor Direct Vent Natural Gas Condensing Tankless Water Heater for 3 Bathroom Homes - RTGH-95DVN
- Digital Remote Control - UMC-117
- 10-ft Thermostat Wire
- 120V Power Cord
Accessories and Installation Kits:
Rheem and ComfortGurus.com want to provide you with all of the items you'll need to make your water heater installation quick and easy. Don't see an item listed here? Call us! We probably have it! Here are some items you may need for your installation.
- Horizontal Vent Termination for 3-Inch PVC: RXGY-G01 (SP20286)
- Horizontal Vent Termination for 2-Inch PVC: RXGY-G02 (SP20285)
- Universal Flue Cap for High Efficiency Applications: Diversitech EC-1
- Horizontal or Vertical Concentric Vent Termination for 3-Inch PVC: RXGY-E03A (SP20245)
- Rheem Tankless Water Heater Flushing Kit: RTG20124 (includes 5-Gallon Bucket; Submersible Pump; (2 each) Stainless Steel Hoses; Instruction Sheet)
- PVC Elbows and Angles: 3" PVC 90° Elbow, 3" PVC 45° Angle, 2" PVC 90° Elbow, 2" PVC 45° Angle
- PVC Primer & Cement: PVC Cleaner/Primer and Glue/Cement Options (Pint & 1/2 Pint Sizes)
Available Product Literature:
Learn more about these water heaters by downloading these helpful documents. These files require the free Adobe Reader to view.
- Rheem Tankless Consumer Brochure
- Rheem Tankless Parts & Accessories Catalog
- Rheem Tankless Specification Sheet
- Rheem Tankless Owner's Manual & Installation Instructions
- Rheem Tankless Warranty Information
- Rheem Tankless Residential Pocket Guide
Tankless Water Heater Cross Reference:
The Rheem RTGH-95DVN crosses to the following water heater brands and model numbers.
- Ruud: RUTGH-95DVN
- Richmond: RMTGH95DVN
- EcoSense: ECOH200DVN
- Paloma: PHH-32RDVN
Watch the Rheem TV Commercial on YouTube and Share it With Your Friends!
Installation Notes and Precautions:
- Please take note of the following when purchasing this product: All equipment should be installed by a licensed professional. FAILURE TO READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR OPERATING THIS CONTROL COULD VOID THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, AND CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE!
Customers who bought this product also bought:
4 other products in the same category: