DuroDyne MBX4-100 - Black Excelon® Flexible Duct Connector Metal Fab™ 10159 (Sold by the Foot)
All air duct installations for heating, cooling or ventilation are attached to mechanical equipment containing a fan or blower. Vibrations, noises and rattles resulting from the operation of the fan or blower are transmitted into the metal ducts which carry the noises throughout the system.
In order to isolate the vibration and noises to the source, an air-tight flexible joint, consisting of a fabric which is secured to sheet metal on both sides, must be inserted between the equipment and the ductwork. This flexible joint is called a "Flexible Duct Connector."
To meet every type of installation requirement, whether it be for factory, institution, office or home; Duro Dyne offers the widest variety of flexible duct connector fabrics (U.L. Classified) and sizes; pre-assembled with the sheet metal permanently secured to the fabric by means of exclusive seam locks. Duro Dyne Flexible Duct Connectors are dispensed from the carton, ready to complete fabrication faster, more efficiently, and more economically than any conventional method.
We offer this product in a 100 ft. box/roll. If you need more than just a few feet of flex, this is the way to go!
Product Features Overview:
Grip Loc™: The double-lock gripping fingers of metal-to-fabrics add tremendously to the holding power compared to the conventional singlefold method.
- UL Classified File# R4462
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent tear strength
- Excellent all purpose fabric
- Unaffected by mildew
Product Specifications Overview:
Metal Fab is constructed of material which meets the requirements of heavy commercial systems. This factory fabricated flexible duct connection will allow for normal vibration in large duct systems without inhibiting the effectiveness of the flexible duct connector.
- Length: 1 ft.
- Gauge: 24 Galvanized (.7 mm)
- Dimensions: 3" metal - 3" fabric - 3" metal (76 mm metal - 76 mm fabric - 76 mm metal)
- Seam: Grip Loc™
- All Duro Dyne Fabrics are designed to meet NFPA 701 (formerly UL 214.)
- All Duro Dyne Fabrics are designed to meet NFPA 90A & 90B.
- All Duro Dyne Fabrics are airtight and waterproof.
- All Duro Dyne Flexible Duct Connector utilize 24 or 28 gauge (.7 mm or .47 mm) galvanized steel meeting ASTM-A-525 G60.
- Flexible Duct Connector and Vane Rail are manufactured in the United States.
Available Product Literature:
(Requires the free Adobe Reader to view.)