50,000 BTU Williams 5008731 Forsaire Top-Vent Counterflow Standing Pilot Furnace (Propane)
Quick Product Overview:
Efficiently designed comfort heating! This model’s powerful counterflow blower system receives air at ceiling level, warms it and quietly delivers it at floor level to give an equalized floor-to-ceiling temperature! Installs easily and inexpensively.
COMFORTGURUS.COM HAS YOUR REPLACEMENT PARTS!
If you need replacement parts for your Williams equipment, look no further. If Williams still offers the replacment part, you can buy it from us. Try one of these methods to find your part: (1) Visit our replacement parts database, (2) use the "Quick Find" search option at the top-right of this page or (3) call us at 866-519-2461 and let one of our sales reps find the part for you!
WIDE SELECTION OF ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE!
Williams offers a wide selection of accessories available for this series such as rear and side outlet registers, diffusing grilles, venting accessories and more. See below for quick access to the accessories. View the full list of accessories on our site here.
- Rear and Side Outlets - Allows heat to be ducted into a rear or side room.
- 6801 - Rear-outlet register with 10" boot and damper for top-vent models
- 6802 - Rear outlet register with 1" boot and damper for top-vent models
- 6701 - Side-outlet register with 10" boot and damper for top & direct-vent models
- 6702 - Side-outlet grille for top & direct-vent models
- Front Diffusing Grilles - A snap-on grille used to divert heat to the right, left or both directions.
- 6703 - Two-directional diffusing grille for all models
- 6704 - One-directional diffusing grille for all models
- Venting Accessories - Simplify the installation process with these accessories.
- 9901 - Top-vent starter kit, contains starter hold down plate, oval-to-round adapter and two pieces of oval pipe
- 9902 - Top-vent adapter for top-vent, freestanding
- Finishing Items - Clean up the installation of your furnace with these finishing items.
- 4701 - Trim strip accessory metal finishing moulding strips painted the same color as the furnace
- 9812 - 12" top-vent enclosure painted the same color as the furnace
- 9824 - 24" top-vent enclosure painted the same color as the furnace
- 9836 - 36" top-vent enclosure painted the same color as the furnace
- Gas Conversion Kits - For current models only
- 7694 - Propane LP gas to natural gas conversion kit
- Miscellaneous Accessories - Other items you may need to install the furnace
- 9940 - Hard wire adapter, converter
Product Design Features:
- Freestanding or recessed, Forsaire furnaces are ideal for homes, apartments, offices, schools, cabins and many other applications
- Counterflow blower system circulates ceiling-to-floor warm air
- "Matchless" ignition (gas-fired models)
- Multi-room heating with optional outlet kits –heat up to three rooms
- Gas models equipped with a four-foot service cord
- Natural and propane gas models (conversion kit available)
- Automatic temperature and safety controls
- Resettable vent-limit safety switch (top-vent models)
- Thermostat included
Product Specifications Overview:
- Btu/hr Input - Output Rating: 50,000 - 40,000
- Efficiency Percentages: Thermal - 80.0 ; AFUE - 74.3
- Dimensions: 81"H x 10-1/4"D x 14-1/8"W
- Blower Speeds: 2
- CFM @ 115V: 350
- Amps: 2.2
- Pilot Type: Standing Pilot
- Shipping Weight: 121 lbs.
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2"
- Gas Type: Propane
- Equipped with a 24V control valve and wall thermostat
- All gas models are rated for 4,500' elevation
Are the shipping rates for this equipment coming through a little high? Please remember that this is a large piece of equipment. Because of its larger size (dimensions and weight), higher freight charges may apply and this item will have to ship via truck line on a pallet. If you have any questions about shipping, or would like to get a shipping quote for your order, please don't hesitate to contact one of our sales reps at 866-519-2461; we'd be happy to help you with your purchase!