Fantech DM3000P - Whole-House Duct Mounted HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Filtration System
Fantech's whole House HEPA installs on your home's forced air furnace/air handler system. The unit is small, compact and affordable. A powerful 240 CFM fan directs air through a series of three filters then delivers clean, healthy air back into your entire home. It is designed to clean and filter the total volume of air in an average 2200 sq. ft. house once an hour. Larger homes will take slightly longer for complete air change. Mold spores, pet dander, cooking odors, dust, dust mites and their by-products are all captured in a series of three filters. The prefilter collects the largest particles while the carbon filter absorbs odors. The third filter is a true, certified HEPA filter which has been tested and certified to be 99.97% effective at removing particles down to 0.3 microns.
Standard Product Features:
- Three Filters (Easy to Replace, No Tools Needed):
- Fantech DM3000P Warranty:
- 7 year Limited Warranty on Motor
- 5 year Limited Warranty on other components
- Please Note: Warranty does not cover filters
Product Specifications Overview:
DM3000P Duct Mount - Duct mount model features integrated airflow sensor switch which energizes the unit any time furnace/air handler operates. Designed with a backplate that allows direct connection of the unit to air handler or furnace.
- Unit Dimensions: 20" x 16" x 10.5"; (2) 5" x 10" ports
- Electrical: Prewired with 5' cord and 3-prong plug; 115 Volts; 1.0 amps
- Motor: Powerful 240 CFM German Manufactured EBM motor
- Installation: Easy to install on existing ductwork of forced air furnace or air handler. Mounts horizontally or vertically. Can also be used as an independent system mounted in the attic, crawl space or closet.
Other Important Facts to Consider:
- HEPA filters are the #1 choice of physicians and are often used in hospital operating rooms where clean air environments are required.
- 94% of all respiratory ailments are caused by polluted air.
- 85% of Americans don't realize the air in their home may be a health hazard.
- Airborne particles larger than 10 microns get caught in the nose and throat.
- Particles smaller than 10 microns are easily inhaled into the lungs.
- Infants, the elderly and those with chronic respiratory diseases spend 90% of their time indoors.
- Levels of many common pollutants have been shown to be 2 to 5 times higher indoors than outdoors.
- The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has ranked indoor air pollution as a high priority public health risk.
- Asthma, particularly in children, has increased to an estimated 14.6 million.
- The World Health Organization has concluded that preventing exposure to environmental allergens may help prevent asthma.
Available Product Literature Downloads:
(These files require the free Adobe Reader to view.)