LG LS360HV - High Wall Duct-Free Mini-Split Inverter Standard Single Zone Ductless Air Conditioner Heat Pump 33100 BTU Cooling 35,200 BTU Heating 230/208V
Experience the LG Duct-Free Advantage
LG's Inverter technology features an extremely efficient, high-performance, variable speed compressor. Inverter heat pump air conditioners use a variable speed compressor, rather than the constant speed found in conventional ACs. Instead of shutting off once the desired temperature is reached, the inverter compressor continues to operate at low speed to maintain that temperature. It is quieter to operate and uses less energy than conventional ACs, which cycle on and off.
For ease of installation, energy efficiency and quiet performance, duct-free systems are the smart choice. Whether you’re creating a quiet, comfort-controlled room, or simply want to heat or cool an area without expensive ductwork, LG’s duct-free systems set a new standard for efficiency, great looks and comfort. Duct-free systems are much simpler and economical to install because they only have three basic parts: an outdoor condensing unit, an indoor unit, and the components that connect the two. Duct-free systems are ideal for home or office additions, to replace unsightly window units, and for renovations or retro-fits where it’s important to preserve the building’s original appearance.
Building a new room addition? Have a space that you can’t seem to keep cool enough? Once, the only answer was a window installation or to add on to your existing ductwork. Now there’s a simple solution for cooling any room – an LG single zone standard system. With no ductwork needed, it’s much less expensive to install. Plus, it’s more energy efficient and quiet running than conventional systems. There’s no easier, more cost-effective way to cool a single room.
*** Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
LG's Cutting Edge Features
- Each Unit Features: Inverter(Variable speed compressor), R-410A Refrigerant, Plasma air purifying system, Gold Fin™ Anti-Corrosion, Chaos Swing, Self-cleaning indoor coil, Auto changeover, Jet Cool, Cooling/Heating/Fan Mode, Auto sleep mode, Ultra-quiet operation, Dehumidifying mode, Auto restart, 24-Hour on/off timer, Built-in low ambient standard, down to 14ºF (cooling mode), Manual power switch, Defrost control, Temperature display on indoor unit, Evaporator frost control, Energy Saving, 4 Fan speeds
- Indoor Unit Includes: Wall unit (LSN360HV), Installation plate & hardware, Remote control, batteries, holder & holder hardware, Installation manual
- Exterior Unit Includes: Exterior unit (LSU360HV), Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25' line set (line set not included)
LG Mini-Split Specifications Overview
- Capacity (BTUs): 33,100 cooling, 35,200 heat pump
- SEER: 16.1
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 740/640/530
- Fan Speeds: 4/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 7.2
- Indoor dB(A): 47/42/39
- Outdoor dB(A): 58
- Electrical: Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1;Rated Voltage Indoor: 36V DC
- Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D) inches: 47-3/5 x 13-3/5 x 8-1/4
- Indoor Weight (lbs.): 37.5
- Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D) inches: 34-1/4 x 31-1/4 x 12-3/5
- Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 147.7
- Thermostat Range (Cooling/Heating Farenheit): 64-86/60-86
- Warranty: 2-years parts; 5-years compressor
- Lineset (not included): This system requires a refrigerant line set - 1/4" liquid, 5/8" suction, flare fittings with both lines insulated; max length 98', max elevation 49'
Don't Forget to Buy... and... Don't Forget to Bring
Installing an LG duct-free system? Here are some things you might consider buying and bringing along with you for the job. We carry most of these items; try searching our site or call us at 866-519-2461 if you have questions!
- Copper Lineset Product Links: This system requires an insulated 1/4" liquid line and 5/8" suction line with flare fittings, as well as 18/4 connecting cable for communication. This is not included with the system, but we offer these line sets in 15', 30' and 50' sets:
- Don't Forget to Buy: Mounting screws and anchors (wall mount and ceiling cassette), Optional condensate pump (interior wall installation only), Condensate drain tubing, Hose clamps, Refrigerant line, Correct electrical wire to connect indoor and outdoor units based on the LG model chosen (see electrical specifications) and local electrical code requirements, Closed cell insulating tubing for liquid and suction lines, Electrical tape, Condenser mounting pad, Disconnect and wiring for condenser unit, Plastic duct and installation, hardware to conceal connecting tubing on exterior walls, Anchor bolts (optional for floor standing)
- Don't Forget to Bring: Level gauge, 2 3/4" hole core drill, Flaring tool set, Gas leak detector, Vacuum pump, Gauge manifold, Micron gauge, R-410A Service, Port Adapter
Available LG Product Literature
LG Mini-Split Installation YouTube Video (Tips & How-to)
This video is provided for informational purposes only. Always refer to the manufacturer's installation instructions for the equipment you are installing. ComfortGurus.com assumes no responsibility for any injuries connected to the installation and/or service of this air conditioning equipment.
Additional Product Images
Please note: We do our very best to provide accurate shipping estimates through our online shipping calculator. However, due to the volatile nature of freight rates, additional shipping costs may be incurred on these orders. Conversely, if after we process your shipment and find you have been overcharged, we will contact you to refund the difference. This is especially possible of large orders and orders outside the United States. For a 100% accurate one-time shipping charge, please contact us and we will have our shipping department provide a quote.