49968 Ritchie R22-410 4-valve Manifold With 60" Ryb Hose
Forged aluminum alloy body makes this unit lightweight for handling ease with the durability and reliability required for repeated use.
- Fourth hose to enable connection to hi-/lo-sides, refrigerant tank and recovery unit or vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation and charging without switching hoses
- 3/8" Vacuum port for use with larger hose to cut evacuation time by up to 33% (all other fittings are 1/4")
- Large, easy-to-read 3-1/8" (80 mm) steel case red and blue, 1% accuracy (Class 1) gauges
- Front access for easy field recalibration
- Double “O” ring piston for reliability and long service life
- Exclusive 100 mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extend the life of the seats
- Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color-coded for ready identification
- Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery
- Optional protective gauge boots available
- Heavy duty hook won’t pull out
- Also available with 3-1/2" (80 mm) red and blue liquid-filled gauges
- Manifold and hose holder fittings 1/4"-3/8"-1/4"-1/4" unless otherwise identified
- Made in the USA
*Manifold comes standard with certified gauges.