Suncourt TW108 - Thru-Wall Room to Room Fan (160-200CFM)
What’s a Suncourt ThruWall Fan?
Suncourt manufactures two ThruWall Fans also known as Room to Room Fans, Through the Wall Fans, and Transfer Fans. These quiet ThruWall Fans are mounted through the wall to transfer air from one room to another. You can use a Through the Wall Fan to equalize temperature between rooms in a variety of applications including:
- Wood Stove, pellet stove, fireplace, or other alternative heat source owners use a Room to Room Fan to extend the effective range of their heat source to other rooms.
- Window air conditioner owners can likewise transfer that cool air to another room for increased efficiency with a Room to Room Fan.
- Homes with a new three-season room or an attached greenhouse benefit from installing a Room to Room Fan to transfer air into or out of the greenhouse or room.
- Mini-split users install a Room to Room Fan to increase airflow to a back bedroom or office that just doesn’t quite get enough air to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Commercial users install Room to Room Fans as an accessory to PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner) units to transfer heated or cooled air in hotel suites, assisted living or other apartments, dorms, etc. They are more efficient than using duct extender kits and much more cost effective. They also provide a much cleaner look than clunky ductwork.
Product Features & Description:
The ThruWall room to room fan TW108 moves cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter. The ThruWall Room to Room Fan balances temperatures in adjoining rooms, quietly and efficiently, for year round comfort. The Suncourt Model TW108 ThruWall Fan features a 10’ grounded power cord and a 3-position rocker switch, which allows you to run the fan at 160 CFM on low and 200 CFM on high. It also has a telescoping housing that allows it to be installed in walls 3 ½” to 6 ½” thick. The TW108 ThruWall fan is ETL approved for use in both the United States and Canada.
- Weight: 5.0 lbs.
- Quiet operation; Sones: 3
- dBA: High - 55; Low - 49
- Blade Type: Aluminum
- 12 month limited warranty
- 120 VAC; 60 Hz; 0.75 Amps; 85 Running Watts
- Mounting hardware is included
- Thermally protected 2-speed motor
- Hole diameter: 8"; Grille diameter: 9-3/4"
Product Documentation & Literature:
Additional Product Images: