Williams 3509622 - 35,000 BTU Monterey Series Single-Sided Top-Vent Furnace Heater Natural Gas (formerly the 35DV series)
Traditional home comfort with lower heating costs, convenience and high-efficiency! Value-for-your-money-priced models feature energy and money-saving operating costs. Easily recessed or surface-mounted installation are great in homes, schools, cabins, apartments, offices and shops. Heating rooms individually allows comfort in areas being used while saving fuel cost in unused areas. For additional money-saving efficiency, install an optional blower!
A Quick Overview of the Monterey Series Features:
- Easy installation
- No electricity required
- "Matchless" pilot igniter
- Automatic temperature and safety controls
- Resettable vent-limit safety switch
- Thermostat included, may be wall-mounted or cabinet-mounted
- Conversion kits available to convert between natural and propane gas
- Patented, side-relief opening draft hood design reduces flue gas temperature to minimize normal heat loss
A Closer Look at the Features:
- "Matchless" Pilot Igniter: All models include a "matchless" pilot igniter. Assures convenient pilot lighting without matches.
- Automatic Thermostat (included with all models): No electricity required! This means that these units are perfect during power outages! All models are equipped with a self-generating millivolt thermostat that may be wall mounted or cabinet-mounted. All models feature a resettable vent-limit safety switch as standard equipment.
- Contemporary Finish: Soft-white, powder-coat, scratch-resistant finish to complement any decor and a painted finish that maintain its appearance for years to come.
Excellent Warranty for Peace of Mind: Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers. Combustion chamber carries a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
Product Specifications Overview:
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- BTU/hr Input Rating: 35,000
- BTU/hr Output Rating: 25,930
- Thermal Efficiency Percentage: 74.0
- AFUE Efficiency Percentage: 69.0
- Face Panel Dimensions (W x D x H): 16" x 6" x 65-3/4"
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2"
- Type of Control: Millivolt wall
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 83
- All models are rated for 4,500' elevation (contact us for available orifice sizes for your elevation)
Customize Your Monterey Furnace:
Williams offers a number of different options to help you accessorize, personalize and tailor your new furnace to your exact needs. Add convenience, sophistication and elegance to your new purchase with these options:
- Blower - Attaches to the top of Monterey furnaces with an on/off switch or automatic operation. Improves circulation of warm air and reduces temperature differences in the room.
- Rear Outlet Register - Adjusts the amount of heat delivered through rear register.
- Model 6901 - Standard chain-operated rear outlet register
- Model 6905 - Plasterground for 6901 or 6919 rear outlet registers
- Model 6919 - Motorized rear outlet register for use when furnace is recessed
- Model 6920 - Motorized rear outlet register for use when furnace is surface-mounted
- Oval-Vent Starter Kit - A quick an easy way to get your installation started!
- Model 9901 - Contains starter hold down plate, oval-to-round adapter and two pieces of oval pipe
- Vent Adapter - For surface-mounted (freestanding) installations only!
- Freestanding Kit - For single-sided furnaces only!
- Model 4901 - Allows single-sided furnaces to be surface mounted instead of recessed. Ideal for remodeling in existing masonry wall construction or when studding is substandard
- Remote Controls & Thermostats - Excellent options to add convenience & style to your new furnace!
- Replacement Face Panel - Make your furnace look like new again!
- Model 4915 - Soft-white, powder-coated replacement face panel
- Gas Conversion Kit - Designed for use on Williams brand gas valves only!
- Model 8902 - Converts from natural gas to propane LP gas
Available Product Literature:
(These files require the free Adobe Reader to view.)
Please Read Before Buying:
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Photographs are representative only
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation
- We reserve the right to amend product specifications without notice
- Installation and servicing required by a qualified service person
- Venting must comply with the "Venting and Chimney Requirements" section of installation manual
- Massachusetts approval G3-0305-171
Are the shipping rates for this equipment coming through a little high? Please remember that this is a large piece of equipment. Because of its larger size (dimensions and weight), higher freight charges may apply and this item will have to ship via truck line on a pallet. If you have any questions about shipping, or would like to get a shipping quote for your order, please don't hesitate to contact one of our sales reps at 866-519-2461; we'd be happy to help you with your purchase!