Williams 1773511 - 17,700 BTU High-Efficiency Direct-Vent Room Heater (Propane Gas)
A high-efficiency, low-profile furnace that may be installed nearly anywhere. Great for homes, apartments, offices, garages and room additions. Just minutes are all that is needed to warm up your room while enjoying the money saving, high-efficiency design, modern appearance and low-cost installation. Williams' high-efficiency direct-vent furnaces require no inside air for operation, making them an ideal choice for safe operation to add comfort to nearly any place heat is needed.
This unit features a built-in humidification system to help relieve the effects of dry winter air. It will help keep the air in the room soft and moist in dry weather. Also, this unit has a built-in, programmable timer. It's one of the easiest ways to help save energy and money with an on/off seven-day timer/clock. A two-speed recirculating fan will move the cool air off the floor and circulate it throughout the space to keep it more comfortable.
Product Design Features:
- Easy installation - all vent material included
- Attractive, durable fresh-white finish
- Unique wall-mount design frees up floor space
- Small, low-profile vent size
- Unique wall-mount design frees up critical floor space
- Electronic ignition
- Air-to-air system offers instant heating
- Sealed-combustion safety technology uses no inside room air for operation
- Combustion chamber carries a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty
Product Specifications Overview:
- Gas Type: Propane Gas LP
- BTU/Hr Input Rating: 17,700
- BTU/Hr Output Rating: 14,514
- Unit Dimensions: 21-3/4"W x 8-1/4"D x 28-1/8"H
- Thermal Efficiency Percentage: 82%
- Air Inlet Pipe Adapter: 1-7/8"
- Exhaust Pipe Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Noise level at 10' may speed: 39 db
- Wall Hole Diameter: 2"
- Electrical Supply: 110 Volts
- Air Flow (CFM): 129
- Total Electrical Load: 86
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 19-5/8"
- Type of Control: Built-In
- Shipping Weight: 57 lbs.
Customize Your High-Efficiency Furnace:
Williams offers a number of different options to help you accessorize, personalize and tailor your new furnace to your exact needs. Add convenience, sophistication and elegance to your new purchase with these options:
Available Installation Accessories:
Available Product Literature:
(These files require the free Adobe Reader to view.)
Please Read Before Buying:
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Photographs are representative
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation
- We reserve to right to amend product specifications without notice
- Installation and servicing required by a qualified service person
- Venting must comply with the installation manual
- Please read the warranty for any limitations for disclaimers
Additional Product Images: