Beckett CB201UL - 115V 1/30HP Condensate Removal Pump with 22' Lift
Beckett, the industry leader in condensate/waste water removal, offers a complete line of condensate removal pumps for heating and air conditioning applications. Beckett quality pumps can also be used to remove waste water from ice makers, drinking fountains, beverage machines, dehumidifiers, water coolers, computer room A/C equipment, furnaces, refrigeration and many other applications.
All units are specifically designed for high reliability along with a fast and inexpensive installation process. Beckett's automatic condensate pumps include as standard features: replaceable check valves, thermal protection and stainless steel shafts.
Beckett's family of medium condensate pumps are designed to meet or exceed your toughest job demands. This generation of pumps is engineered to be user friendly. Patented airflow design resulting in quiet pump operation and reduction of heat which increases pump life, quality and reliability. Increased pump drink resulting in less frequent pump operation and increased pump life, quality and reliability. Dual-float design resulting in increased safety, quality and reliability. Stronger motor for increased flow enables pump to easily pass medium-sized particulate. The ability to mount the pump from either side and convenient discharge with both barb and threads. A modern design that meets the highest quality standards that you have come to expect from Beckett.
Product Application Overview:
- Air Conditioners & Furnaces
- Drinking Fountains
- Beverage Machines
- Water Removal
- High Efficiency Gas Furnaces
Product Features Overview:
- New 22' Lift Design!
- Tubing not Included; Sold Separately
- All Black Flame Retardant Plastic
- Larger High Impact ABS Tank
- Can Mount From Either Side
- New Improved Duck-Bill Check Valve Design
- Three Intake Holes
- Reliable Micro Switch Float Mechanism
- Heavy Gauge Steel Motor Mount
- Convenient Discharge with Barb & Threads
- Capable of Handling Mild Acids
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Quiet Operation
- Simple Installation
Product Specifications Overview:
- Unit Dimensions: 6-1/4"H x 5"W x 11-1/8"L
- Outlet: 3/8" O.D.
- Volts: 115
- Amps: 2.2
- Watts: 85
- Gallons per Hour @ 60Hz/Rated Voltage: 1'=105; 5'=95; 10'=73; 15'-36
- Safety Switch: Yes
- Check Valve: Yes
- 6 ft. Cord with Plug: Yes
- Tubing Included: No (sold separately)
- Unit Weight: 4.4 lbs.
Documentation & Literature: