Universal Style Small Footprint Air Pressure Sensing Switch NS2000003/NS2000031
Low cost, high accuracy and reliable universal air pressure switch that replaces many small foot print type switches. Pressure point is set using a digital Manometer or Magnehelic!
Features and Benefits:
- Senses positive, negative or differential air pressure
- Set Point Range: 0.01” to 10” W.C.
- Electrical Ratings: 1/10 hp @ 120 to 277 VAC. 28 VA pilot duty @ 24 VAC, 125 VA pilot duty @ 120 VAC
- Contact Arrangement: SPDT
- Operating Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 190°F (87.8°C)
- UL & CSA Approved
- 2-year warranty
Common HVAC/R Applications:
- On gas fired warm air furnaces, prove fan flow by sensing draft down from blower; switch actuation allows ignition start up or shuts system down upon insufficient draft.
- Electronic air cleaners and humidifiers can employ sensing switches to prove airflow; switch actuation starts unit with sufficient airflow or draft.
- Strip heaters employ airflow sensing switches to prove positive pressure/airflow in duct and air movement across heat source; shuts off heat source with insufficient airflow.
- Exhaust fans and draft hoods employ sensing switches to sense draft down from exhaust fan; switch actuation signals condition upon fan failure or insufficient draft.
- Refrigeration and cooling coils are maintained by sensing differential pressure/airflow drop across coils; switch actuation signals condition when they ice, or actuates the defrost cycle.
Product Cross Reference Information: