Williams 3501522 - 35,000 BTU Natural Gas Enclosed Front Vented Room Console Hearth Heater
This Model is Designed for 0 ft to 2,000 ft Elevation - See Other Vented Heater Models for 2,000 ft to 8,000 ft Elevations
(If you already have this model and need to convert it, give us a call! We can help get you the parts you need to convert it to your needed elevation)
Enjoy instant warmth plus lower heating cost with a traditional enclosed or fireplace-look vented heater. These heaters provide comfort to hard to heat areas, designed for maximum efficiency, low fuel consumption, and quiet operation.
This heater is designed for Natural Gas, see our other Vented Heaters for Propane Gas models. If you already have an existing heater and just need to convert it, see the "Available Accessories" below for the Gas Conversion Kit.
- No electricity required!
- All models include a "matchless" pilot igniter, assures convenient lighting without matches!
- No electricity required. All Models are equipped with a self-generating millivolt thermostat that may be wall or cabinet-mounted.
- Contemporary Black finish, powder-coat, scratch resistant finish to complement any decor.
- Burners engineered for quiet ignition and maximum heat efficiency.
- Louvered-top design and front grille for improved heat circulation.
- Factory-installed ceramic fiber logs (fireplace models only).
- Natural and propane models (Conversion kits available).
- Automatic temperature and safety controls.
- Resettable vent-limit switch.
- Thermostat included!
- BTU/hr. Input: 35,000
- BTU/hr. Output: 25,000
- Efficiency Percentages:
- Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height): 25" x 15-3/8" x 28-7/8"
- Vent Size: 4"
- Center of Vent to Floor: 21-3/8"
- Gas Connection: 1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 74 lbs
- See additional image for safety clearance information.
Available Accessories (See Accessories Below for Link):
- Need to heat a larger room? A heavy-duty quiet 150 CFM 120V blower is available! (WIL 2102)
- Protect your floor with the Heavy Duty Floorboard (WIL 4167)
- 4" Vent Collar (WIL 9104)
- Gas Conversion Kit Natural Gas to Propane Gas (WIL 8946)
- Read owner's manual before using/installing.
- Photographs are representative.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- Product specifications may be amended without notice.
- Installation and servicing recommended by qualified service person.
- Venting must comply with installation manual.
- Massachusetts approval G1-0713-515.
- Please read warranty for any limitations for disclaimers.
- Combustion chamber carries a 10 year limited warranty. All other parts carry a 1 year limited warranty.