Dryerbox DB-350 Dryer Box
Warning: Last items in stock!
Free shipping available!
10-2003 The Dryer Box 350 - Recessed Dryer Vent Box
Why The Need For The Dryer Box?
In the past, homeowners had to put up with the inefficient venting of their dryer appliance exhaust due to numerous friction causing bends or kinks in the flex duct hose that connects the dryer to the wall exhaust pipe. Lint build-up and a fire hazard are the unwelcome bi-products of these annoying bends. In order to accommodate these flow restrictive bends, the dryer appliance had to be located five to six inches away from the wall, taking away from valuable living area. The Dryer Box solves these issues and provides much more in benefits to the builder, the contractor and the homeowner.
What Are The Benefits Of The Dryer Box?
* Locate the dryer right up against the wall; * Flex is protected from getting squished; * No trim-ring piece is needed; * Lint build-up is minimized; * Efficiency is increased; * Dryer related service calls are almost eliminated; * "Elbow eliminator" - gain 5 foot of duct run; * Doubles as gas connection receptacle; * Can be installed in One-Hour wall; * Meets code requirements as a clean-out; * Laundry room appears larger to prospects; * Surface is paintable, no masking needed; * Applauded by building inspectors; * Reduces the fire hazard; * Socks and clothing can't fall behind appliance; * Prevents costly punch-out work to damaged 90; * Eliminates mold potential; * Contributes 2 (USGBC) LEED credits
What Are The Specifications For The Dryer Box - Model 350?
* Designed for upward exhaust direction
* 22 gauge aluminized steel weighing 4.03 pounds each
* Top port measures 4 7/8" x 3 1/8" oval shape
* Distance from nailing flange to rear of box is 3 1/2"
* Overall measurements: 21" h x 12 1/2" w x 4 3/8" deep
* Inside measures 9 1/2" wide x 18 1/4" tall
* Six units per carton, 36 cartons per pallet, ships as a class 70
What Else Do I Need To Know About The Dryer Box - Model 350?
Download Literature in PDF format :
Model 350 Specification Sheet
Model 350 Dimension Guide
Model 350 Installation Instructions
Want to learn more? Watch the video below or visit the manufacturer's website.
|Watch the 52-second Dryer Box introductory video:|