2018 Second Wind In-line Single Lamp UV Air Purifier
PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE SHIPMENT
Warning: Last items in stock!
SECOND WIND IN LINE WHOLE HOUSE UV (ULTRAVIOLET) AIR PURIFIER
2018 - Single Lamp / 18" / 120 VAC
Since the first ultraviolet irradiation system was used successfully in 1909, ultraviolet irradiation has had a 94 year performance history. Second Wind uses the ultraviolet wavelength at 253.7nm, ultraviolet radiation lethal to microorganisms. Second Wind Air purifiers can reduce mold, bacterial, or viral airborne microbes in all areas of a Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning system (HVAC).
Second Wind air purifiers can also address Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's), through the addition of Photo-Catalytic Oxidation (PCO). PCO in this case is achieved by the use of our high intensity ultraviolet lamps irradiating the surface of grade 2 titanium creating electron hole pairs (hydroxyl radicals OH). Gas contaminates are oxidized in a reaction that takes place with the hydroxyl radicals, changing the contaminates molecular structure.
The Second Wind Purifier is the perfect choice for small or large applications . Second Wind uses ultraviolet germicidal light and a patented photocatalytic process to disinfect mold, bacteria, infectious disease, and decrease volatile organic compounds in the air stream. Second Wind air purifiers are designed for surface and air disinfection.
Features and Benefits:
• Available for all applications
• Disinfects mold
• Inexpensive to operate
• Surface and Air Indoor Air Quality Control
• Proven effectiveness through independent test data
• High intensity Ultraviolet Lamps
• Patented Photo-Catalytic Oxidation process to reduce VOC levels
• Ti2 photo-catalytic surface area
• Limited Lifetime Unit Warranty
• Lifetime ballast warranty
• 1 year lamp warranty
• Over 9000 hours lamp expectancy
• Electronic start power supply ranges from 110/277 VAC (models 2000-230 & 2181)
• Class II medical device #k980745
• Registered with the EPA #73112
2018 Dimensions: 6"W x 8.5"L x 2.25" H x 1-18" Probe
2018 Weight: 8 lbs.